Protecting your privacy
New Leaf Psychology (Clinic) is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information held or collected by the Clinic.
Personal information held by the Clinic may include:
- your name
- contact details (including mail and email address, phone numbers and fax numbers)
- date of birth
- credit card details
- medicare card details
- GP details
It is part of our Clinic practice to collect personal information from our clients and potential clients.
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
We do not give information about you to other government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you’d expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
Our Office is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
For further information contact us at email@example.com
or alternatively you can write to us at:
New Leaf Psychology:
2 Brighton Street
RICHMOND VIC 3121